Salivating Over Monkey Balls!
Mono gone? Nope. Just i'm not hurting anymore! WOOO!
I still have a cough, and i'm tired, other then that i'm fine!
I'm currently off the 'roids, because i took the last one i had today. My throat has never been in this good of a shape! If my throat was a politician, it would be governor of California.
My Ferret says hi. He's going crazy right now. He wants my attention, and has part of it. I wonder why he does what he does all the time. He's weird. First thing he does is tip over any and all containers; Trash Cans, boxes, hampers.... then check their contents. I'll go behind him, putting them back and he tips them over again. Then he stays under my bed for hours, i think he sleeps under there, because i can't hear him; but he sleeps all the damn time. I have mono and i don't sleep as much as him. I think i got ripped off; i paid over $100 for him and he just sleeps, eats, and makes a mess. Oh, and he is shedding, which sucks. Anyway, he was hurt not too long ago. He had something caught on his nail, and in the process of trying to remove it, his nail was ripped off. Ferrets have a vein in their nails, which if left untreated, i'm told, can kill them. So i breaded it. I put his lil ferret paw in some flour. It stopped the bleeding, and he seems to be doing ok. for playing nurse, i would at least think he would stop raising hell in my room.
Oh, something else: LOGO is Here! Sorta. CH 263 i think. It shows up on DirectTV's listings but wants me to call a number to get it. I need to check into getting it.
Another thing, i'm having problems finding a game... SUPER MONKEY BALL 1 or 2!
I can't find either, i need to double my efforts whenever i have the time. I tried playing Super Monkey Ball Mini on the Internet, but this comp is soooo slow it has frame rate issues... yes! it has frame rate issues with a shockwave game. It has a lot of issues.
So that was my day. What? There was nothing there?
I coughed and took a pill! and if feels like i was working all day; i'm exhausted. and yesterday i watched... uhh. Full Metal Alchemist i think... and Gungrave; so i didn't get in bed until late i was wanting to watch Ghost in the Shell but Gungrave was on at the same time, and i've only heard of the Gungrave game so i was interested. Hell, i've never heard of Full Metal Alchemist either, i just seen it on Adult Swim and watched the last part... What i seen was cool, but i should have watched Ghost in the Shell... the First Ghost in the Shell movie was bad ass. I need to see if Game Exchange has that and the first Vampire Hunter D... i seen they had AKIRA, i should have bought that.
Anyway, i'm curious when it comes to these types of movies; so far the ones i've seen [Ghost in the Shell I & II, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust] have been good. Oh, and that animated spawn series that was [still is?] on HBO was super bad ass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home